JERUSALEM, Aug. 31, 2020 — Who exactly was on the first-ever Israeli commercial flight to the United Arab Emirates?
Israel Hayom reported that the plane will be a Boeing 737-900, and that Kosher food would be served on board.
Culling through a range of photos and sources, and most helpfully a story in The Times of Israel on Monday, here is the list of the U.S. and Israeli government officials.
- President Trump’s senior advisor Jared Kushner
- National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien
- Special Assistant to the President Avi Berkowitz
- Special Representative for Iran Policy Brian Hook
- National Security Advisor Meir Ben-Shabbat
- Prime Minister’s Office Director General Ronen Peretz
- Foreign Ministry Director General Alon Ushpiz
- Cabinet Secretary Tzachi Braverman
- Health Ministry Director General Prof. Chezy Levy
- Science and Technology Ministry Director General Shai-Li Spiegelman
- Economy and Industry Ministry Director General David Laffler
- Population and Immigration Authority Director General Prof. Shlomo Mor-Yosef
- Regional Cooperation Ministry Director General Yosef Drazhnin
- National Cyber Directorate head Yigal Unna
- Chief Scientist and Innovation Authority head Dr. Amiram Applebaum
- Civil Aviation Authority Director Yoel Feldasho
- Bank of Israel Supervisor of Banks Yair Avidan
- Finance Ministry Chief Economist Shira Greenberg
- Tourism Ministry Deputy Director General Pini Shani
- Culture and Sports Ministry Culture Authority head Galit Wahabe Shasho.
In addition, numerous Israeli and U.S. reporters were on the flight.