Joel C. Rosenberg is the editor-in-chief of ALL ISRAEL NEWS and ALL ARAB NEWS and the President and CEO of Near East Media. A New York Times best-selling author, Middle East analyst, and Evangelical leader, he lives in Jerusalem with his wife and sons.
Joel writes columns for The Jerusalem Post and Fox News. He previously wrote a weekly political column in Washington for World magazine, a Christian news magazine based in the United States. Joel has been interviewed on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including ABC’s “Nightline,” CNN, CNN Headline News, C-SPAN, Fox News, MSNBC, The History Channel, the Christian Broadcasting Network, the Trinity Broadcasting Network and the Daystar Network. He speaks frequently at churches and major Christian conferences in North America and around the world, including the National Religious Broadcasters convention.
Joel is the Founder and Chairman of The Joshua Fund, a non-profit educational and charitable organization that he and his wife launched in 2006 to mobilize Christians to “bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, according to Genesis 12:1-3.” The Joshua Fund has invested more than $50 million in Christian ministries and humanitarian relief work in Israel, the Palestinian territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt since its inception.
Joel also has led six historic and headline-making delegations of American Evangelical leaders to meet with and open up on-going dialogues with senior Arab Muslim leaders throughout the Middle East, including Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Jordan’s King Abdullah II, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed.
The following are a sampling of TV news interviews Mr. Rosenberg has done in the region:
- Netanyahu Encourages Christian Journalists to ‘Tell the Truth’ in Middle East Coverage
- Evangelical Leaders Joel Rosenberg, Johnnie Moore, Michele Bachmann Meet with Egypt’s President
- Egyptian President Meeting with US Evangelicals ‘Prophetic’ and ‘Historic’
- Egypt’s El Sisi Builds Middle East’s Largest Church, A ‘Game Changer’ in the Region
- Evangelical Leaders See the Untold Story of Saudi Arabia in ‘Historic’ Trip
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Christian Leaders Meet with Saudi Crown Prince in Historic Step
- Israel’s Channel 10 News broadcasts story on Evangelical Israeli citizen meeting with the Saudi Crown Prince.
- Freedom Is Unfolding in This Arab Country: US Evangelicals Find UAE ‘Treasure of Moderation’
- How will Evangelicals react to the Trump peace plan? How will Arab leaders react? I discussed these questions tonight on Israel’s i24 TV on the eve of the plan’s formal roll-out.
- As war clouds gather in the Gulf, Arab, Israeli and Christian media provide extensive coverage of Evangelical Delegation to Saudi Arabia.How should Trump and the Saudis respond to Iran’s “act of war”?
- Christians Making Their Way Into Gulf (i24 News)